Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back....

It must be the season for weddings and love because it seems like there's been a bit of a rush in that area of my photography! It's so fun to see these cute couples interact with one another... here is my sand dune bride:) with her cute fiance' and his adorable little girl! Enjoy your sneak peek:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.....I love this one...different I know, but I dig this stuff:)
Photobucket
...sorry for the picture overload, there are soooo many cute ones and I have a hard time deciding what to post:) Have a super day~

5 comments:

Jess said...

So many fun posts I have missed out on. Lovin it!

Anonymous said...

Love these! The last one is my favorite! You rock!

Brooke said...

haha yea your last comment made me laugh everyone was giving me pity comments :) thanks anyways haha! I love that shirt...you should ask where she got it :) the last ones process is my fav. you do the antique look so well.

Marci Rasch said...

They are fabulous! As always...plus she is my cute cousin in the pics ;)! Thats why Savanah has been nowhere else but to you! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love how the girl is looking up at her daddy! Precious.