Monday, July 14, 2008

.family.

The youngest member of this family, little Miss "L" has come to see me for pictures a couple of times, I was thrilled to meet the rest of her family to do some family portraits. Everything is so green and lush outside right now, it's a super time for pictures! This family was so much fun, I can kind of relate, two rowdy fun-loving boys and a sweet girl, only mine are in the opposite order! Anyways here is your sneak peek Em! This was another family that traveled south a ways for their pictures, it really makes me feel good when people love my work enough to travel to come and see me:) So thanks so much for that!
I love this spot for pictures, the green is just beautiful, not to mention the cute fam!
Photobucket
love this of the boys!
Photobucket
one of my favorite family shots, I've done this one a few times:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you nailed these! the skin looks flawless!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, very nice. Love the green with the white!