Monday, July 21, 2008

I almost died at this shoot.....

....no for real! This cute bride to be called me and wanted her bridals done at the sand dunes....now I haven't ever been to the sand dunes, so I was a little nervous to begin with, but I imagined some pretty cool locations there. So we drove out to the sand dunes and sure enough there were some really cool sand mountains and hills. I was thinking we could do some shots at the base of the sandy hills, but that was not what the bride had in mind, she wanted to drive up on 4 wheelers to the top of sand mountain, her brother followed us out and pulled the 4 wheelers, I thought he was probably just bringing them to get around, not to drive straight up a sandy mountain........now to the part where I almost died...so the bride jumped on one of the bikes holding her dress in a bag and started hauling butt up the hill, her veil blowing in the breeze, I wish so bad I would've gotten a picture of that, but I was a little nervous to say the least because I was on back of the other 4 wheeler with the brides brother driving up the hill....seriously I thought I was going to die!! I don't remember being that scared in a while...I am kind of a chicken when it comes to the bikes, if it is a flat road I'm fine, but any little tilt at all scares me to death:) Well I survived, and can I just say we got some amazing shots, so worth all of the anxiety! I think these are some of my favorite bridals ever:) I promised her a sneak peek before I leave to go out of town on Tuesday! So here you are Jamie, and trust me there will be a lot more to come!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Ha! That made me laugh! I would probably be the same way... expcept I think I might be more worried about my equipment than my own body! :)

IT was def. worth the trip. The images are beautiful. Perfect light.

Jami Broadbent said...

I heart the sand dunes.

Krista Payne said...

That's one tough bride there. I love your pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous. Nice work.

Jess said...

First one is amazing.

Anna Page Photography said...

Haha, glad you didn't die. I would have been scared too! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Sure you got the ride of your life, but it sure looks like it was worth it!

sheena jibson said...

these are sooooo pretty!