Tuesday, July 8, 2008

America's Next Top Model:)

This little gal had so many poses, I asked her, "have you been watching America's Next Top Model to get ideas for your pictures?" I was just joking, but come to find out...she loves that show (...me too!) And I think she picked up some pretty good tips for photo shoots! She was a natural in front of the camera, and I loved that she brought her little puppy along! Too cute~ I'm feeling a little behind on all of my editing, I've been super busy and the Forth of July was crazy fun, but it's taken a toll on my photography stuff, so if you are waiting for a sneak peek, keep checking back, I promise I'll hurry:) Also July is completely booked, and August is filling up! Thanks for allowing me to do what I do....I love it:) Amie

This first one is a little different processing, but I love it! The colors are a little more muted...kind of dreamy:)
Photobucket
This one is vintage, love this effect too!
Photobucket
Cute puppy!
Photobucket
Top Model!
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and of corse a storyboard! Love these:)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, LOVE 4 & 5. She's a beauty!

Stueller said...

She is beautiful and I love these... especially 4 & 5

Mickey Family said...

ohmyword! she is gorgeous! you captured her perfectly! your light is gorgeous,too!

Caitland said...

Awwww, these are great - gorgeous light! She looks a little like my daughter!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I love the third from the top, with her little puppy! So cute! You rock! Hope you have a happy week!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!!!! Great and fun shots!!!

Brooke said...

she has my dream pupppy! I love these! just beautiful