Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Shout Out to all of my "08 Senior Clients!

I have finished all of my '08 Senior Clients, and wanted to tell each one of them how much fun I had taking their senior portraits and designing their announcements! What I loved about this years graduates was that each one was soooo unique and I think it shows in the way their announcements turned out, all of them had input on what they had in mind and then we went from there making changes as needed until they were exactly what they wanted! You guys rock!! Good luck with your futures, I'm sure they will all be bright! You are awesome kids, thanks again for the opportunity! And to all of you who stop by my blog, leave a comment! I love to hear from those who stop by!! Here is the final announcements for my grads this year!












4 comments:

casey-trisha smith family said...

i loooove all of them! where do you buy most of your digital supplies? i just took a class on digital scrapbooking and i'm obsessed! i love your site!

Jami Broadbent said...

These are absolutely fab!

Brooke said...

your designs look so good! I just bought some brushes so hopefully mine will look as good as yours soon! :)

MamaSnapped said...

Those are so neat! I've never seen anything like that! Much more unique than the conventional announcements I've seen around here.