Monday, May 19, 2008

One picture...three different ways~

Just for fun I wanted to show all of my clients how different one picture can look depending on the way you edit it, and also give Michelle a sneak peek of her gorgeous kiddo's!
First we have the normal edit, which I love....

Next we have one that is a bit faded with some texture added, I find myself loving this look more and more lately!

and finally a little old school:) Love this one too!!

The options are endless, and you can see how the whole mood of the portrait changes depending on the edit! More to come from this session later!:)

4 comments:

Jess said...

I like them all the ways

Brooke said...

I heart doing these kinda post! i like the 2nd one too!!!!

Angie Penrose said...

just came across your blog! Your work is amazing!!

Kara May said...

Love the mood and feel of the 3rd one. It's so fun playing with different pp's.