Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{2 1/2 years}

This little cutie is my cousins little boy, usually this age isn't the easiest to photograph....but Mr. "A" was a perfect angel....we had so much fun, we got a ton of cute smiles and expressions...mom is going to have a bunch to choose from! It's so much fun to see my clients grow too, this little guy has had his pictures done a few times, the first being at 6 months old...my how he has grown in the last 2 years! Cute as ever!! Here's a little sneak peek for ya Robyn! :)








3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the colors on these! I got that wax melter at tai pan! I heart that place! the popcorn is there to and I highly recommend it :) they had a seafoam colored one on the back of the box but I couldnt find it...my house smells wonderful now! go get one you will love it!

Mickey Family said...

hey! I love love love the expression in #3. What a cutie! This is a hard age to photograph and you did a fab. job! :)

Stueller said...

Oh the third one is my favorite..... wish I could get my three year old to be that good for pics :)