Friday, May 9, 2008

{fresh}

...what a change of pace from all of the graduates this last month! This little guy was a dream to photograph, he just slept and let me do my thing! He was just a week old when I took these, which by the way is perfect timing for newborn photographs....good job to his mommy for calling me when she did! If you are expecting and want some portraits of your new bundle, call me and we can schedule around your due date, and adjust as we need to, because we all know babies come when they are ready, which is rarely on the date they are due! I traveled to this babies home for this session, which I don't mind doing at all, especially for brand new babies:) Congrats "J" on your beautiful baby boy!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that first one. What a cutie lil one =]

sheena jibson said...

he's so teeny and snuggly!! love #4!

mindy said...

ooh.. these are perfect. what a sweet newborn.

Jami Broadbent said...

I love #1. Beautiful.

Stueller said...

I love love love that first one.... these are beautiful! You totally rocked this session~!

Sandy said...

What a cutie!! Great shots!!