Monday, April 7, 2008

2008 High School Graduation Announcements

Your High School Graduation Announcements don't have to be boring and formal anymore! I've been working on a few examples to show one of my clients and wanted to post them so any of you grad's that want fun, fresh, unique announcements can get an idea of the possibilities! They are endless! I've been getting busy with my Graduating Senior clients, I only have one or two more slots available in order to get announcements in time for Graduation, so if your thinking about it, now is the time to call!





4 comments:

sheena jibson said...

HI! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

These announcements are AMAZING!! So not traditional....I love it!!

Jami Broadbent said...

great design skills

Jess said...

Look at you. These are amazing are they Jamie Schultz new stuff?

I'm sorry you couldn't make it but there will be a next time.

Brooke said...

I need to get some cool templates like these! did you do them or who did! so cool!