Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another gorgeous graduate!

The title says it all, I've been so lucky with the clients that have come to me for there senior portraits! They are all beautiful and so much fun to work with! I have been swamped with graduates the past month and have a few more to go, so as of now I am no longer taking 2008 graduating seniors that need announcements. If you are a 2008 senior and would like senior portraits, but not announcements I can fit you in. Thanks for all of your business, it is so much fun for me to do what I love! Here is a sneak peak for "S" ~ Enjoy!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these...

Sara Boulter said...

Love these too. She's a doll!

Jess said...

I want to do the senior market but didn't realize they get their photos done just before they graduate.

I love them all and your editing too!