Monday, March 31, 2008

Calling all 2008 Seniors!




If you need senior portraits & announcements Now is the time to call! I only have a few appointments left for seniors. Senior portraits do not have to be boring anymore! I love to incorporate your interests and hobbies into your senior portraits. I like to do some studio portraits and then we move onto location shots...which are my personal fave!  The normal session fee for studio and location is $60, but for all 2008 seniors that book before April 7th 2008 the session fee will be only $35.  So give me a call or email me and I can get you a list of tips and pointers to make your senior portraits amazing!  
Here is a sneak peak for Mr. GQ:)  and his mom, we took over 200 pictures, so this is just a small sampling! 
First one in studio:





Then we moved outside:


I liked black & white and color on this one~




He played football, so of corse we did some fun football shots!




Well, there's a little sneak peak for you guys! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

thanks for all the ideas for a guy! I think they are hard :) the football on is fantastic

Stueller said...

You've got great variety here :) And yes I am ready for green... We got snow here yesterday morning!

April said...

Those look SOOO good Amie! You're an awesome photographer!

Jess said...

I love them and lots of ideas

Jami Broadbent said...

Great work. Holy crap, he is hot! I wish I was 17. He he he.

Art Photographs said...

I just found your blog and I really like the black and white one it looks great!

Jennifer said...

oh these are awesome, love the one with the green shirt and then him holding the football!

Kara May said...

Oh very cool football shot - love it!