Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Back!

....and trying to frantically catch up! This family is simply stunning...every one of them! They were so much fun, you can just feel the love between them! Do you think little brother is loved by his 5 older sisters? I'll say:) Mom and dad are going to have their hands full with 5 gorgeous girls in their house! Again an overload of pic's because there are so many I love! Enjoy~
Photobucket
Photobucket
these next two are my new all time favorite sibling pictures! A couple of different processing's~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Booking update....now booking November:) Only a few spots remain for 2008, I will not be taking appointments in December. Graduating Seniors it's time to start thinking about sessions:)

1 comment:

Jami Broadbent said...

these are great! love the post processing.