Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Don't mess with this little linebacker!

...or you'll have to deal with his three older sisters:) These gal's adore their baby brother, and it was so much fun to capture these moments! There is an overload of pictures, but you know me...I can't narrow things down very good:) Enjoy your sneak peek Diana, your gallery will be up soon!
I will be out of town this Thursday until possibly the 23rd of September. If you are a client waiting on a gallery and I don't get your password to you before I leave you will hear from me when I return. I'll try and get as many done as I can before I leave~I am currently booked into the middle/end of October.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...love me some vintage:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

April said...

Cute pictures Amie! I love all of the girls long hair. I hope Zoey's will grow that long someday!

Art Photographs said...

Oh I love that vintage one1 What a gorgeous family!

Tiffany Izatt said...

wow. what beautiful girls