Thursday, August 28, 2008

....swamped....with cute kids:)

Wow, I've been incredibly busy this last couple of months! And lucky for me all of my clients are so much fun and sooooo cute! The mom of these cute little girlies has been waiting patiently for her pic's...here is your sneak peek...finally:) Your gallery will be up today Jakoye! If you are a client still waiting for your gallery I promise I'm working hard to get them all done! Also as for a booking update I have a couple of openings in September and then it is full...October and November are always really busy so if you are thinking about booking a session, now is the time! Thanks for allowing me to do what I love...
This first one is my fave...my favorites always seem to be the non-smiling ones..and I always love the vintage look!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany Izatt said...

What a beautiful little girl!