Monday, August 18, 2008

An adorable little one year old girl....

....this is little miss "A" ~ It was so much fun to have a girl in the studio! It seems like I've had an overload of little boys lately....not that I don't love them too, you just can't dress them up and do all the girly stuff that is so much fun:) Little Miss "A" did not want to sit in one place, but we figured out a few tricks to get her still for a couple of seconds! We got some darling pictures and I can't wait for you to see the rest, but for now here is your sneak peek Amy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

April said...

Those are sooo cute! I'll have to order some too! Good job Amie, especially with the circumstances of a tired girl! Thanks for taking those for her!

Unknown said...

those are adorable. thx again soo much amie. can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I love how you got those beautiful eyes and her little personalitly.

Jami Broadbent said...

cute. seriously love your studio lighting. cute new background to

Lisa Petrarca said...

You're AWSOME Amy!!! Next trip to Utah I'm comin over to pick your brain...would LOVE to be ableto take pics like these!

Don't ya like how I just invite myself over LOL?!?

Jess said...

Love everything about this shoot.

Brooke said...

I love her!!!! she sooooo cute great great shots