Friday, May 29, 2009

:S A S S Y:

...love this girl! She's seen me a lot for pictures over her 4 years of life, and wow is she a little doll in front of the camera!
...doesn't the word "sassy" come to mind when you see these pic's? What a little cutie!
Photobucket
...this one reminds me of an old fashioned picture, which is why I had to convert it to black and white....can't decide which one I like better....
Photobucket
I found this pink chair and new that I had to get it for this little gal's photoshoot:) I love the combo of the pink and lime green!
Photobucket
loved her hat!
Photobucket
and this close up was one of my faves from our session!
Photobucket
Enjoy :)

5 comments:

LTC said...

AUH! I miss this little lady! Adorable shoot!

Marci Rasch said...

Fantastic as always! It was so much fun too! Thanks amie! Can't wait to see them all.

April said...

Sooo cute Amie! Love the kids pics! Speaking of...I need to get my kids down there for some much needed updated pics!

Jakoye said...

Cute, cute, cute!! They look fabulous!!

JJWright said...

Didn't see a one I didn't just love.