Friday, January 2, 2009

ch..ch...changes:)

Well as I contemplate the past year of my photography business and look forward to what 2009 has to offer, I realize there is always room for change and improvement! I am still finalizing a lot of the details and as soon as I get the small stuff figured out I will post the changes on my blog! A couple of hints for those curious minds....how would you like to have all of the rights to all of your pictures and be able to post them where ever and when ever you like, as well as print as many what ever size etc. etc. etc....well I think I pretty much gave it away, but stay tuned....more to come! And I can't post without a picture, so I'll leave you with my newest nephew, he was here just in time for Christmas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

April said...

Ok so I may be biased, but I love those pictures! Thanks so much for taking those for me! You do such a great job!

Unknown said...

wonderful job! Tyce is so cute!