Friday, November 7, 2008

Booking Update!...and a preview:)

Okay, so to update my booking for the rest of 2008: No more family openings left:( so sorry, if you want to be put on a list for 2009 give me a call or send me an email. If you have a child or siblings that you would like done in my studio I have 2 openings left this month...and that's it. There are no sessions available the month of December. Towards the end of December I will be booking 2009, if you want to be put on a waiting list for 2009 please email me and let me know who the session will be for (# of people and ages) also specify if you would like studio or outdoor location. I still have to be mom and wife first and foremost and so I take a limited number of sessions a month. Graduating Seniors.... have you seen the fun, amazing, unique pictures and announcements of the graduating seniors from last year? If you would like a senior session please email me and I will get you on my list, I will be taking a limited number of senior's next year as well, it seems like I get bombarded with these sessions in April and May, so I would like to spread them out a bit next year! Christmas Cards need to be ordered by December 1st. I will be posting some examples of some of the different designs for this Christmas Season....whew, that was a lot of info! Now onto the fun stuff! A preview! Here are you cute kids Tamra! They are adorable, and were so much fun to work with!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one I had some fun with, I think it would be adorable in a shabby-chic type frame!
Photobucket

5 comments:

LTC said...

Sweet, Sweet pictures...

April said...

Those pictures turned out so cute Amie! I love them all! Sounds like you're staying super busy!

Tamra said...

THanks!! I love the preview, can't wait to see the rest.

Jess said...

The first one is so sweet. I just love it.

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

gorgeous! You rock!

The crazy life of being a fabulous photographer! :)